I’m in NYC where for the past few years, Spring has felt like an ice-cold Winter! But on this first day of Spring, I am bringing you a super simple Blackberry Yogurt Tart Recipe that I know you’ll find simply delicious!
Blackberry Yogurt Tarts
- 1 package (15 counts) Phyllo Shells – found in the grocery freezer
- 8oz yogurt (your favorite brand and flavor)
- 15 fresh blackberries
- Rinse blackberries in water.
- Set out Phyllo Shells on a plate or tray.
- Spoon yogurt into a piping bag or zipper bag and cut off one end.
- Pipe yogurt into Phyllo Shells.
- Top each with a blackberry
I’d Love to see which flavor combination you created. Let us know in the comments below!