Teachers are a child’s parental figures when you aren’t around. We come across many teachers in our lifetime and many teach us the skills we need to keep moving forward, but then there are those extra special teachers that we just can’t imagine life without!
Thanks to Crayola, my daughter received the following items which have been specially marked to promote the contest:
- 24 count crayons
- 10 count broad line markers
- 10 count fine line markers
- 12 count colored pencils
- 8 count watercolor paint
Thank-you note submissions will be evaluated on criteria including creativity, originality, inspiration, and intelligibility. Crayola will select 10 finalists to each win a prize pack including:
- $10,000 classroom makeover for the teacher
- One-year supply of Crayola products for the school
- $1,000 scholarship for the student
- $1,000 gift card for both the teacher and school
- Free CreatEd seminar for the school
One of the 10 finalists will win a grand prize of their thank-you note featured on a box of Crayola crayons just in time for the holiday season. Families and students are encouraged to visit Crayola.com/ThankATeacher to upload their hand-drawn thank-you notes beginning July 1st through August 25, 2018. Winners will be notified in September. Teachers can also visit the website to search and view thank-you notes in the thank-you note gallery.