Here’s what you’ll need:
* Empty and dry AquaBall bottles (or any round bottle with a plastic top)
* Fake snow(Tutorial HERE)
* Small pictures
* Keepsake items (that can be bent or folded small enough to fit through hole)
* Glue Gun
* Screw Driver
* Scissors (optional)
1) Once you’ve emptied out your bottles, let them dry on its own or using a dry paper towel. Remove the Bottle’s label.
*You can leave the label on if your kids want a character ornament.
2) Add as much fake snow as You’d like and shake it up.
3) For my newborn keepsake, I used one of Gab’s first professional photos (smallest wallet size works best). I rolled it just a little to fit through the bottle’s opening.
For her 2014 keepsake, I cut her 4×6 Christmas Photo into a small square and repeated the rolling process.
* It took me about 7 tries to get the picture just how I wanted.
4) After getting my photos just how I wanted in the bottle, I moved on the making a hole in the cap. I placed the cap on a flat surface and with the screw driver I punctured a whole into it. Grab your piece of ribbon, pull the ends through the whole, make a knot, then Glue it on the inside of the cap.
5) Newborn Keepsake: I grabbed Gabby’s newborn hat and made a tiny slit above the brim. I place the bottle’s opening through the slit and positioned the hat as if the ornament was wearing it. I glued it on to place.
6) Both Keepsakes: Now you can glue on the cap or just screw it back on. You’re all finished!