Valentine’s Day is the one day where a vast majority of the world wants to look their best. Whether it’s for a date night, Girl’s Night Out, or just because you love the day, you want to look dolled up. I’m not big on make-up and can guarantee that if I try it, half of my face will look a hot mess… The Only thing I can rest assured that I’ll never apply wrong is Mascara, Lipstick, Lip gloss, lip stain, and Eye Liner! Here’s a round-up of the sexiest cosmetics you should wear on Valentine’s day!
* FULL FRONTAL VOLUME LIFT & CURL MASCARA from Fenty Beauty by Rihanna – This product is literally the best mascara I’ve ever used! It only comes in one shade, Cuz I’m Black (true black), and it makes my already long lashes look absolutely amazing. I received my first Fenty Beauty product from Influenster and am so excited to add it to my very minimal amount of favorites.
* Black Ecstasy by Giorgio Armani – This Mascara has no clumping and just adds a little more to what you already have. It’s simple.
* Covergirl Clump Crusher – This Green tube of awesomeness fans out my lashes and prevents clumping to give you the false eyelash look without needed any glue!
* Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara – This was my favorite before Fenty Beauty came into my life. There was no clumping, added volume and just made my lashes more gorgeous without the need for false ones. The container is very cute and I always found it in my bag easily!
* Sliptease Lip Lacquer by NYX in Strawberry Whip- This stuff goes on incredibly smooth and works well with darker outfits.
* Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick by LANCOME Paris – With 35 different shades, you’re sure to find the one that suits you and even matches you’re outfit. I own the 378 Pink Power shade and it’s Beautiful! Goes with almost everything and isn’t a sticky matte!
* Super Stay Matte Ink by Maybelline – This Lip color looks amazing and would be the perfect pop to any outfit, but this would only work if it’s the type of Matte you prefer. I own both the 30 Romantic and 25 Heroine colors and although gorgeous, I dislike the stickiness! I feel like it’s too sticky for my taste, but I know others who absolutely love it.
* Le Rouge by Givenchy – Another smooth application. The shade 202 Rose Dressing applies in a very creamy form. The rose dressing color is the closest to red that I own and it’s a beautiful match to a little Black dress if you want to add a pop of color!
* Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture– Shade No.52 Rosy Coral is a pleasant red color with a hint of pinkish hue. It’s part of my top 3 lippies which I own.
* Katy Perry x Covergirl : Katy Kat Matte – I am honestly not a huge fan of Matte, but I’ve been coming across some beautiful shades that I just can’t pass up! This Lipstick in Crimson Cat Shade is a super Deep red on the lips, but on the sheet it shows as if it’s mixed with a tiny drop of dark purple just to make the red shade darker. I love it and you would to.
* Le Rose Perfecto Lip Balm by Givenchy – This is the second Givenchy Lip color I own and it’s incredibly light. It’s perfect for daily wear or if you just want to bring out your natural lip color a bit. No. 1 Perfect Pink is the most subtle lip wear you’ll ever own and I’m certain you’ll love it.
* ULTA Lip Plumping Transforming Top Coat – I lip adding this over my Matte colors to give it a shiny pop! As I mentioned before, I’m not a fan of mattes really, so this helps me get the color a love with a shine I crave!
* Revlon Colorstay Exactify Liquid Liner – This Liner does NOT have the traditional felt tip like most others. This one has more of what they call a Pizza Cutter wheel at the end to help you get the most precise line EVER!
There you have it folks… These 13 items are always within my reach and are by far the sexiest cosmetics that you can wear on Valentine’s Day. What will YOU be wearing on Cupid’s Favorite Holiday?