Little fashion fans and their parents are invited to get ready for the runway by stopping by the My Little Pony Pamper-Me Pop-up Spa at Milk & Cookies Kids Spa and Salon. The Milk & Cookies Kids Spa and Salon offers the ultimate experience for kids to get pampered and enjoy a delicious complimentary treat with each service.
This unique My Little Pony experience will allow kids (and parents) to rest their hooves between runway shows, play with all new My Little Pony fashion-themed products and enjoy an exclusive menu of My Little Pony-inspired spa treatments, named after the Mane 6!
· The My Little Pony: A deluxe Mommy & Me spa treatment that includes everything a pony could hope for, including a manicure, pedicure & magical “Frosting Facial” that includes blue fizz soak cotton candy scented scrub with sprinkles and strawberry creme soufflé! $124.00
· The Rarity: Rarity LOVES fashion, and this manicure package is designed to help kids look as fabulous as Ponyville’s most fashionable pony all week long. The treatment includes a blue fizz soak, cotton candy scented scrub with sprinkles and strawberry creme soufflé. $18.00
· The Pinkie Pie: This unique, colorful, magical makeup package is like the icing on the cookie – Pinkie Pie’s favorite! $8.00
· The Twilight Sparkle: Kids can have their very own Cutie Mark with these Twilight Sparkle Glitter Tattoos! $5.00
· The Rainbow Dash: This colorful pony-inspired “do” is the next best thing to spending the day in Ponyville! The Rainbow Dash offers kids a colorful side ponytail with non-toxic Funlights Highlights and glitter sparkles. $18.00
· The Fluttershy: This flowing, softly curled Side Ponytail will help kids try out Fluttershy’s signature look for the day! $32.00
· The Applejack: Applejack knows the importance of a great look that doesn’t get in the way of her hard work on the farm. The Applejack offers a burst of fun color with a clip-in hair extension, combined with this pony’s signature braided ponytail. $32.00
*Milk & Cookies Kids Spa ends all services with a complimentary fresh-baked cookie and milk.
**Every child who books a service will receive their own My Little Pony figure to take home.
***Prices do not include tax and gratuity of 20%
All of this fun will take place February 9-17, 2017 at Milk & Cookies Kids Spa and Salon on 1196 First Avenue (Between 64th & 65th St.), Manhattan…
For spa hours, visit http://milkandcookieskidsspa.com
Public can book your Mane treatments TODAY by calling 646-850-4032