review. All opinions are 100% Honest, my own, and are not influenced in any way. This Post may contain Affiliate Links.
It was a nice day today with a chilly morning. I decided to dress up, which I don’t usually do, but I just had to wear my new favorite boots! The Devin Boots by Dansko.
Dansko generously sent me The Devin Boots from the Pasadena Collection to try. They retail for $190 and are worth every penny! When they arrived the first thing I did was try them on, snap a picture, and walk around the apartment. At first it felt a bit tight, then when I put on some thicker socks it felt even tighter. I’m guessing since it was brand new it had to be broken in to. They make me taller for sure. These boots have a different insole than other brands, as if it were made to hug the natural curves in your feet.
Its all-day comfort, support and elegant fashion makes these boots your Go-to! These are my first pair of Dansko shoes and I am sold. Paired with a beautiful A-Line dress and Fall colored tights, these boots surely stand out.
Here are some Technical Features of the Pasadena Collection:
- Soft and stylish full grain leather uppers
- Molded EVA footbed with memory foam
- Vibrant color-coordinated outsole provides a modern look
- VELCRO® closure adjusts for a custom fit
- Leather-wrapped footbed is ergonomically contoured for all day support
- Flexible PU outsole is durable for long term wear
- Heel height is 1 ¾ inches for sandals and 1 ½ inch for shoes
If you don’t like dressing up or just want to go on a casual trip to the movies, these boots are still a great fit for pairing with pants, a nice blouse and jean jacket.