My family and I recently got to try Yo Yummy yogurt since I am a part of the Moms Meet sampling program.
After being chosen, we were sent Two 12 Count Boxes and one 4 ct Box of Yo Yummy. The flavors received were Strawberry, Mixed Berry, Cotton Candy, and my ALL-TIME favorite flavor…. STRAWBERRY BANANA!! (I Truthfully did not share my Strawberry Banana Yogurt… I had to hide in the bathroom just so I could keep it to myself lol)
three guys with one mission… they wanted to create healthy, responsibly
made yogurt that tasted great and was affordable. They are committed to
environmental sustainability and package all of their products using BPA
free materials. Yo Yummy and Green Mountain Creamery support their
local dairy economy and community by using only Vermont cow milk from
the Commonwealth Dairy.
|No Sharing my strawberry banana!|
Here’s a few more facts about Yo Yummy:
- YoYummy yogurts is a good source of calcium, and is rich in Vitamins A & D.
- It has 10% less sugar than the leading national brand Kids’ yogurt. The reakl fruits and berries add just enough natural sugar to Yo Yummy Yogurt to make it taste sweet!
- Yo Yummy is free of high fructose corn Syrup, artificial sweeteners, additives, and preservatives. It’s Naturally Gluten free.
- YoYummy is available at Wegman’s, Costco, Hannaford, Stew Leonard’s, Fresh and Easy, and Sprout’s Farmer Markets.
- The retail price for Yo Yummy is $4.99 for a 4-pack, $9.99 for a 12-pack, and $1.29 for single pouches.