Lee invented them after being inspired by Jan Olsen, OTR, and the
Handwriting Without Tears program. Barbara has a big heart and supports several charities.
glide onto the page without a waxy buildup.
texture on the page? Its Icky! And If you were to scratch the page you’d have a whole lot of Crayon residue under your fingernails. That is definitely not the case with Crayon Rocks!
They are designed in a way where they enhance the tripod grip muscles, getting your little one’s hands ready for handwriting.
Here is My Itty Bitty Trying out the Crayon Rocks…
- Crayon Rocks are all natural soy wax crayons made from USA grown soybeans and colored with mineral pigments.
- The colors are vibrant and can be layered to make beautifully textured art work.
- They were designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting.
- The shape allows small fingers to color in large, wide strokes creating pictures rich in color.
- Used by occupational therapists to develop fine motor skills.
Now For the Giveaway! Want to win your very own Bag of Crayon Rocks? Enter the Giveaway Below!
Disclaimer: A special thank you to Barbara Lee for providing me with the product mentioned in this post. Although I received this product free of charge, all opinions expressed are honest and all mine. This Post may Also Contain Affiliate Links!