MommiesFirst is Currently a Canada based Subscription box company for Moms & Babies from Pregnancy to age 1!. The Subscription is $30 a month and very well worth it!
The box is very cute! It’s brown and sea green all over with a small logo in the center that says “MOMMIESFIRST: love & care delivered” with a little stork next to it.
- Boogie Wipes 30ct ($3.99) – These wipes are pretty much the only things my daughter lets me put near her nose. It contains Saline and comes in Fresh scent, unscented, & Grape! These Boogie Wipes are recommended by pediatricians as a gentle effective alternative to a Dry Tissue. More Indept review coming soon 😉
- Munchkin Orajel Front Teeth Teether Toy ($6.15) – This teether applies gentle pressure to sore gums as their front teeth start coming in. Each side of the teether encourages different actions. For example one side encourages chewing while the other stimulates the Gums.
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company Eczema Kit ($19.00) – This Eczema kit is made from 100% natural ingredients. You wash the affected skin with the pumpkin patch skin first, then apply the body butter. The wheat germ and Pumpkin pulp that the soap is made from work together to soothe Itchiness, gently remove dry flakes of skin, & provide minerals and vitamins to soothe and heal your skin. The Body butter is an unscented Super moisturizing bar. It’s made from beeswax, organic Sesame oil, & Organic Sunflower oil. My daughter has a little bit of eczema and I’ve been trying everything! Even prescription 2.5% hydrocortisone. I am definitely going to try this kit. I love that this product can be used by the whole family.
- Thera Wise SHO skin Healing Ointment ($15.99) – SHO stands for Skin Healing Ointment. It helps heal scrapes, wounds, bruise burns, almost anything! This item was a Mommy product. Since I am always getting hurt and have mystery bruises, I know this will come to great use!
- Thera Wise VpR Vaporizing Rub ($15.99) -Although this one Also says adult on the package, the people at Mommies First mentioned that it works great for babies. You can ONLY apply it to baby’s feet and upper back.
- Weleda Gentle Cleansing Milk ($19.50) – Lastly, the gentle cleansing milk. I received this same product in a past lalaalu box also and I still haven’t used it. I gotta try it soon!
The whole Value of My Box came out to $80.62! That’s an INCREDIBLE value, being that I only paid $30! I Can’t wait to see what next month has in store.