Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SeizeYourPoiseMoment #CollectiveBias
Hey ladies! Have you ever gone to the gym to get a little work out done, but felt a little wetter than usual after those intensities? Do you know that you are not alone and it’s totally normal? Poise Thin-Shape allows me to continue with my daily activity without me Having to worry about light bladder leakage. Check out what’s in my bag to see how I stay on top of bladder leakage. I’ve also included a mini tutorial on how to get a simple 8 minute workout accomplished when you don’t have time to hit the actual gym.
I’d like to start off by telling you all about Poise Thin-Shape Moderate Absorbency Pads. Poise Thin-Shape Pads give us women ultra-thin protection without all the added bulk. We get all of the absorbency of a regular pad in a shape that is 40% thinner and the packaging comes in 66ct at Rite Aid! A cool feature of the Thin-Shape pad is that the sides of each pad uses Leak-Block technology to keep leaks under control. The Dry-Touch top layer moves moisture away from the body, increasing our comfort. You won’t believe how incredibly comfortable and carefree you’ll feel after just one time of using Poise Thin-Shape Pads.
Here’s what’s in my gym bag:
* Water Bottle – It’s a given. All gym bags have to contain a water bottle and it’s best when it is ice cold! To get that Ice Cold drink, I like to fill the water bottle Half way and freeze it laying down over night. In the morning, I fill the rest of the water with cold filtered water and voila! Ice cold water for almost an entire day.
* Headphones – I can’t work out without music. It gets boring and I don’t feel like I’m in a music video! I like to grab my bluetooth headphones though, since it gives me more freedom to move in the gym and we all want freedom right?
* Deodorant – No matter what you may think, deodorant is a necessity. It’s required to help control the funk that happens to some people after an intense workout session.
* Protein-packed Snack – Whether it’s a cheese stick, snack bar or a hard boiled egg, you’ll need something to fill you up quickly and give you a tiny boost of energy to keep pushing forward.
* Lip Balm – My lips get so dry when I workout and drinking water actually does NOT help it feel better. My only soothing solution is a lip balm and I’m sure you can all agree.
* Poise – I most certainly prefer the Poise Thin-Shape pads, but others may prefer the Poise Impressa Bladder support system that come in 3 sizes. It’s the first over-the-counter internal device to help stop leaks and is cleared by the FDA and gynecologist-tested.
If it’s in my gym bag, it should be in yours too. What happens if there’s no time to hit the gym, but you have 8 minutes to spare? You do a mini workout at home! Here’s a simple and easy Mini Tutorial for an 8 minute workout.