ACURE Baby Sensitive Skin Care Line!
Disclaimer: I was invited to this event as media. Attendees were provided a gift bag. #ACUREBaby
Ever since Gabby was a baby, I knew her skin was extremely sensitive. Not only did she have upsetting eczema, but anything that touched her skin would cause irritation. 3 years later and I still only use baby detergent. Last week I was able to join some other moms in learning all about an amazing, Organic and natural baby care line called ACURE Baby!
The ACURE line is known for creating natural and organic skin, hair , and body products using plant and food based formulas. Now they are introducing a great product line for a baby’s extra sensitive skin. The products include a 4-in-1 foamer, Lotion, diaper cream, multi-use balm, fix-it stick, bug stick, and SPF sun stick. The best part of it all? It’s free of Gluten, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives, and artificial colors.
The lotions and 4-in-1 Foamer are available in Bare Baby (Fragrance-Free) or Yummy Baby (Vanilla + Citrus scented) for only $9.99 each. The ACURE Baby foamer can be used as a Hand soap, bubble bath, baby wash, or Shampoo! The lotion nourishes and soothes with cucumber, colloidal oatmeal, calendula, olive oil and shea butter.
The ACURE Baby line also has:
- Baby Buns to soothe and relieve irritation on baby’s sensitive bottom.
- Fix-it Stick which treats and protects wounds anytime and anywhere with a soothing blend of pumpkin, borage, and pomegranate oils.
- Bug Stick that you rub on to exposed skin to keep bugs away.
- Sun SPF 30 Stick to protect the family from sun rays. This one smells like vacation at the beach!
- All Better Balm which is an all-in-one fix balm for mommy and kiddo, used to calm itchy, cracked, chapped, and dry areas of the skin. It can even help diminish stretch marks.