We received the following products for free to facilitate my review. No
monetary compensation was received. The opinions in the post are 100%
honest and all Mine. This post may contain affiliate links.
Easter is quickly approaching! Only a few more days until we get to dress our children in the most ADORABLE outfits. It’s also the day when many of us hand over that beautifully created Easter basket that you’ve either worked weeks on or, in my case, haven’t even started. Here’s two great products from ALEX Toys that would make any Tween (boy and girl) happy! We were sent two awesome kits that allow the kids to show off their personal style; Sketch It Nail Pens and Guy Gear DIY Metallic Tattoos.
The Sketch It Nail Pens are a part of their Spa & Beauty category with a targeted age of 8+. We received the Hot Hues in 5 beautiful colors sure to make their nails shine! Each nail pen comes with 2 tips. One is for painting on that hot color and the other it to design that tiny masterpiece on their finger nails.
I’m Definitely tempted to keep these for myself! Add some plastic eggs filled with treats and/or other great ALEX Toys accessories to promote personal styles. I Promise your darling (sometimes over-dramatic) tween will hug you!
We can’t forget about the boys!
The Guy Gear DIY Metallic Tattoos are designed with personal style in mind! What tween boy doesn’t want to show off a flashy TEMPORARY tattoo? It’s all fun and will definitely shine through.
awesome kit includes 2 brushes, a small bottle of glue (Like the white
glue from school, but more watery), 5 colors of glitter, 10 stencil
designs, and incredibly easy instructions!
Let me just add that this tattoo kit is also great for girls as well. Add some filled plastic Easter eggs and they’re ready to go!
Here are a few more ideas to match your child’s personality:
* For your little Artist: Color & Cuddle Bunny, Tots Fluffy Friends or Fantastic Spinner – Neon
* For Your DIY lovers: Make Lolly Crayons, DIY Bling Piggy Bank or Guy Gear Rip & Stick Duct Tape Wallet
* For the kid who loves to stand out: Sketch It Nail Pens, Sketch & Sparkle Tattoo Pens, Hair Chalk Pens – Metallic or Guy Gear DIY Metallic Tattoos
* For the adventure kid: Spider Ball Mini Sport Pack, Walkie Talkies or Bug Watch
* And lastly, for the ultimate Bath time: Magnetic Ducks in the Tub, Pirate Squirters or Rub a Dub Draw in the Tub