**This post was created in partnership with eAccountable. However, like all other posts, opinions are my own!
Hey There Music Lovers! Ever Heard of Tunecore?
TuneCore is the premier digital music distribution company with one of the largest music catalogs in the world. Here’s what Tunecore has to offer:
- You get an easy-to-use, affordable digital solution to get
your music distributed worldwide to top stores like iTunes, Amazon MP3,
Spotify, Google Play, and more for an annual, flat fee.
- You get detailed sales and daily iTunes, Spotify and Amazon MP3 reports.
- Artists receive 100% of net gain on all sales
- You get a TuneCore Media player for the specific purpose of
promoting your single/album release (can share it on social media sites,
domain, blog, etc.)
- Weekly trend reports from itunes + official music sales reports from
all stores selling your songs (critical if you want to have an
effective marketing plan)
- Partnered with all the big digital co.’s like iTunes, Spotify,
Google Play, Amazon MP3, Simfy & Deezer (Currently in 74 digital
- Will collect publishing royalties for you, including mechanicals and
public performance rights for a one-time payment of $75.00 (see chart
below for more deets)
- 24 hour Customer Service Response
to its partner network. In 2014, TuneCore Music Distribution has added a
new store every month, bringing artists access to over 80 of the most
popular digital stores worldwide.
TuneCore also continues to expand its industry-leading Music Publishing Administration
platform, helping all songwriters maximize their publishing royalties
worldwide, including collecting income from their YouTube views.
Additionally, the TuneCore Sync & Master Licensing Database
and in-house creative team who work directly with music supervisors
help Publishing clients to increase their revenue opportunities by
securing licensing deals for TV, film and commercials.